My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

fooooooooodddss!!

Its been 5th week since i came kl for study. I started to realise that the food at this area worser day by day. Just now my dinner i ordered and take away a fried rice chicken chop(included chicken chop for sure,red beans,fried egg and fried rice) but when the time i opened my meal, oh gosh. My 'selera' terus gone. The fried egg sucks. The fried egg not like exactly the same fried egg that i ate everytime. Weirdo fried egg. Then the rice just ordinary rice. I ordered fried rice and the fella gave me rice? omg... the rice taste horribly. Then the chicken chop taste like $%$^##%%#%#% i dunno how to describe and i give it over rating 0/10... Its cost me rm3.50 anyway. LOL


I started ate lots than in ktn. I usually ate two person meal per meal. Sometimes only depends whether i'm hungry or not. lolz... and my fren told me that i growed taller dy? what the? really? lolz... im not very tall. Just 175cm only. Maybe is the effect from swimming? Oh yea, i learn swimmig from my cocuricular lesson. The first time in my whole life i get into the swimming pool. Gee~ Its nice at first but after i get too long into the water, i started to have water phobia. I scare the water when i get sucked and drinked the pool water with clorin accidentally. Lolz.. i wanted to withdrawl from this lesson with the reason i have water phobia and the coach don't want accept my application. Lolz.. At last after i tried my best i can swim, lolz... before this don't know how to swim. and for Ivy, my group mates. you can do it de la. be confident to urself. dun sked of water. i also can manage it. haha.. having Econ coursework today and its not a problem for me cos i know how to answer the q's. xDDD


* some food called muaci? what is that? first time heard. lolz. It is a made by flour then have many various flavour and additional with the nuts thingy make this food attracted me.. lolz.. I bought this food in lychee flavoured and i manage to ask the aunt gimme other flavour as sample. She gave me original flavour,cocoa flavour and pandan flavour. btw pandan and lychee nicer. yummy~


This claypot noodles cost me Rm4 and the bbq taufoo RM1.. The bbq taufoo nice but this claypot noodles not very nice. Very full cos i ordered + noodles.. xDDD


compare with mine, maggie goreng. Tastes salty. Lolz. Sorry for Boon and Wei. You two become my *white mouses* Haha.. i will improved de la..

just now i went to Titiwangsa to purchase my bus ticket to Kuantan. I will go back to Kuantan tonight. Thursday night. I want to fix my Yayasan Pahang stuff and also meet my lovely sister, Jess. Can't wait to meet with her. I miss her. Back to Titiwangsa there, i went to the bus terminal there to purchase my ticket, after that a man in 40-50 years old came over me and asked me some money to let him take bus. Lolz.. I was frightened and scared. He told me he just only came out from prison and now he need money to take a bus go back his hometown. What a stupid reason. Want *lou lap* me? Haha.. I left him after he ask me the stupid q.. ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Pey Sien, Low said...

lol~ muaci nice XD

but eat till sien ady..

LOL!

June 30, 2007 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home