My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reward


Anyone like reward? Cash or something you wanted and craved for a long time but you couldn't get it until now? Something can fulfill our lust and demand?

I still remember what my mom rewarded me for getting best result in exam when I was a child back to years ago. The first figure toy I get from my mom was a Red Power Ranger figure because I get good result in my kindergarten level. That was a perfect toy for me which made me became the luckiest child in the world. As soon as I proceeded to pre-school year 2, once again I get rewarded from my mom. I got all I wanted easily but when I start growing up, things not like what I had last time. My family doesn't stable anymore due to some circumstances. My parents fought with each other once a week and sometimes even twice or more than that everyday. Soon, there's no more reward from my mom even my dad. Nah.. he never reward me before.

But being pampered all the time doesn't good at all. We can't grow up if things continue like this. So far, I never count on my parents ever since I start my job last year and gave my mom monthly income. And I did make some saving and spend on unnecessary stuff. What do I mean by unnecessary stuff like rewarding myself. Working is tired and exhausted sometimes moreover when your body can resist anymore sore. For me, go for massage, shopping, buy something could make me happy, food shopping (I like it the most). All these could make me satisfied by working so hard all the time and get some lil bit rewarded from myself. I'm such a self lover.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuan Meng said...

Love you too xD

September 8, 2009 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger 筱敏 said...

so syok~bring me go oso..i want i want...

September 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home