My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

i'm back!!

Back from my hometown Kuantan, a place that not for human to continue their life. Lolz. I took my bus last Thursday night at Pekeliling bus terminal. When i was in my sweet dreams inside the bus going back to Kuantan, suddenly a jerk phoned me. I don't have any idea who is the f***er and he straightway t*u me through the phone. The following conversation at below:

zergh... zergh.. zergh... (my phone vibrated)
hOoi: yes...?
JERK: you don't kacau my gf anymore ar... @#$@%$#%#%##%
tutttt......... (he off the call)

then i called him back...
hOoi: may i know who are you? why you scold me in rude words? (asking politely cos i'm born in educated family)
JERK: i call you not to kacau (dunno whose the girl's name) anymore. If not i will find you out and whack you...
he off the call again...

i send him a SMS ( who the fuck are you? why you tiu kao me? nothing to do izzit? sohai...)
zerghh... zerghh... (he called again)
JERK:i know you are ah Kit, just admited
hOoi: im sorry, you dialed a wrong num, didn't u?
JERK: i din called wrong number... i din drunk.. i know u r ah Kit...
hOoi: excuse me, u called wrong ppl. please dun call anymore...
JERK: where are you now? come out and discuss...
hOoi: discuss your lanciao... i at kl now...
JERK: dont let me find you...

he off the call and i nvr call him anymore... i just want sleep that time... its tiring and this jerk disturb my sleep... i hate people disturb my sleep... i will be very angry and become mad... lolz... JERKY!!!

ah.... i back at Ktn terminal bout 2 smtg... my dad fetch me back and i have a nice sleep without take bath.. too tired already after took the lrt to Masjid Jamek then from there went to Titiwangsa.. it take me 50 minutes to reached Pekeliling bus terminal... fuhzzz....

the next day, i have to fix my Yayasan thingy on the good Friday.. thx god... i get the rm500 in cash... yay.. can buy new clothes dy... ^^Y and my grandma just came back from hospitalized... thx god too she can walk lil bit already.. but have to use the wheel chair to make her movement easily... everything going well and back to my dad house, my sister already back... i was so happy to meet her although we nvr meet for about one month plus but i felt like we nvr meet for 10 years like that.. lolz..

went back kl this morning... 10.30am... Roger allowed me to drive his car... the reason is he wanted to have some nap... but along the journey he didn't sleep at all.. chatting with me.. if he nvr chat with me, i will get sleepy drove that time... it was nice to drive at the highway road... i drove about 140-160 km/h... wow... it was nice driving a v-tec Honda City... thanks rog for letting me drive your car... hehe....

after the karak tol he wanted to drive back cos the road start winding towards kl... i take some nap too but not really can close my eyes... i chated with him too... haha... we went to Rog's aunt hse before heading to mid-valley... i was very hungry that time... we went to Kim Gary's Restaurant and have our lunch... i ordered a Cheese Baked Pork Chop with rice set meals... yummy~

yum~

i bought a t-shirt from 3point6 shop... there got sales 70% and i managed to buy the t-shirt just for rm17.70 only.. lolz.. btw this shirt not really nice... xDDD

bau kedai... lolz








another bright day for me passed...

new q: How to forget a person easily? any comment? support me la wei... lolz...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pey Sien, Low said...

LOL! it was funny.. >"<

July 3, 2007 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

huh... funny meh? jerky lai de him... disturb my sleep...

July 8, 2007 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home