My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

Nothing special on today except its Beijing Olympic opening ceremony and also its my bad day. Just came back from Kuantan after spent not more than 48 hours.

Its already half year I never back there. Almost everything were changed. The street and our playground. ECM has a potential to be thee best mall in Kuantan which consider bigger, wider, and larger than Berjaya Megamall and Kuantan Parade. The mall has more branded shops than other malls in Kuantan.

I brought suppose to be she brought me to Sushi King Restaurant to take our breakfast. Talking about sushi king at ECM there. The services were terribly bad. No welcome greeting, no customer caring, slow in works, acted dumb and etc. I was so damn pissed off of their service. Unlike Sushi King Restaurant in KL e.g MidValley I can said their services are much more better than those one in Kuantan 90%.

I have to rush back kl this early of morning. Such hectic time.

Today, not really my day. Being scold by everyone included customers. Am I really get easily to bully? or my looks right now yeah I know my looks now with the retarded hair style causing me look alike dumb guy and everyone thought of I am easy to get bully right? ==

cough* cough* cough* its a real cough. I had throat inflammation since last week and I guess I haven't recover from it completely.

I am lazy to continue typing.

I've been lazy in blogging nowadays.

Put a smile on your face with a knife.... obsessed with JOKER d... hee hee haha haa hoo hooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home