My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

show to show?

I've brought back my baby last 2 weeks... I was never showing it before. Its time to show off no actual pic of the completely custom rig just the specs only.



Intel Core 2 Dual 8400 3.0ghz
as processor
Gigabyte EP35-DS3 as the mobo
Kingston 2gb 800 Hyper X (2 x 1gb) as the rams
and I'm using the well known casing Atx Casing Cooler Master690
with the 500gb STII 32Mb SeaGate Barracuda so I can store lotsa files
LG DVD-RW 20X SATA could play every single rom and burning purpose
and not forgeting the Samsung 22' Wide 226bw that makes everything goes clear
my baby's heart Gigabyte Ati4850 512mb ddr3 as the graphic card
to support it, I've bought CoolerMaster 550W Extreme as the psu

additional purchase

I bought a laser mouse 1600pdi with samsung certified for rm57+

Upgrading in future:
good quality sound card
good quality speakers
i need a better keyboard for gaming purpose. hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home