My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stalker

Being a stalker for past few months aren't a good thing in fact I think I should stop it at all. I actually not really know what I want for doing such things. Someone whom I did abandoned; leaving her with the bloody bleeding heart; walking through the street with lifeless mode. Once again I couldn't stop myself and I clicked her links and twitter again a moments ago. I knew I shouldn't do that.

Pheeewww... running away from the fact isn't an easy task thou. I wanna go for some food shopping tomorrow to get myself feel better. I love food shopping so much. (:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

totally know how you feel

April 17, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home