My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

another crap

i was finding my memory card reader to start posting my blog. cos i want to upload some photo. the card reader is missing again. i brought mine from kuantan and cm brought his too. but now both of us card reader been missing. i wonder it have the legs to run away. maybe i treat them not good? haha.. finally i found wei's laptop have the memory card slot. the post began here:

today i don't have any classes or lectures. i went for my co-curricular lesson that is swimming. i learned breaststroke style and managed to swim lil bit only using this style. i still sucks in backfloating and breaststroke. sigh* after that i and wei go back by school bus. we have to wait about half an hour before the bus arrived. here are some scene that surrounding us.



why do nowadays people are not an original? i mean they trying to become opposite sex but din successfully just like this photo. a wannabe boy(tomboy) acting like the girl's bf and thought heshe very yeng like that. lolz...



wei cant bear it anymore. we wait too long already.. look at his angry but cute de face.. haha...



finally can go back~ xD

back at home. whole body was tired. i slept for bout 2 hours then awake. cant sleep already. maybe i not use to sleep at the day. hehe... sounds like a good boy right? in fact i really a good boy.(guy) dunno why now i feel no mood to blogging. this afternoon got lotsa thing to blog but now my mind was blanked. few pics maybe made this blog more interesting? perhaps so..



we decided to have our dinner at here. boon's look kinda horny in this pic. of cos he did like this. cm was beside him only. he's drinking his air limau ais which once before become my fav drink last time and now i just drank plain water. reason=save money and its refreshing. lolz.. poor to my buddy boon. his face look so pale that time. from morning 8am untill 7pm only back from college. gambateh. be tough k, boon..



the habitate that i stay.. nice?



the lousy,old,brag,jerk,stupid,bald,black,dark,mr guard is here. sorry the pic too blur. im not very well in snapping picture. ^^ dunno y i took his photo. maybe he's my subject in my blog. old brag!!! everybody hate him. he like to scold everyone of us.. u better watch it out brag-gy... lolz...

my eyes was heavy. i cant open it already. i still have my business statistic tutotial work haven done yet and tmr have to pass up to the Dr.Leong. sigh* have to stop till now.

p.s: anyone can tell me how to flirt?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pey Sien, Low said...

quote : p.s: anyone can tell me how to flirt?

wahh~ =X

July 8, 2007 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Pey Sien, Low said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 8, 2007 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger saddient said...

wahh what oh? i want learn then flirt with your mar pey... +.+

July 9, 2007 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home