My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy and smile

Today I feel very happy. Everything goes well although I have been stay in home for the whole day. But its too hard to carve a smile at my face. Although I'm happy I won't smile anymore. I don't know why, my mouth muscle seems like frozen and its hard cause me unable to smile like last time. So, a lots of people around me always asked "why you're not happy is it? Smile la. Why muka masam masam. Why so cool?" :)))) I wishes can smile like that in my life.

Just did this a moment ago. I LOL'ed nonstop for the result.




Hooi Woei Hoong's Aliases



Your movie star name: Potato Chips Hooi



Your fashion designer name is Hooi Paris



Your socialite name is Didi KL



Your fly girl / guy name is H Hoo



Your detective name is Puppy SABS



Your barfly name is M&M's Tequilla



Your soap opera name is Woei Kuantan



Your rock star name is Ricola Lightning



Your Star Wars name is Hoodao Hoochr



Your punk rock band name is The Boring Key

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home