My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

random

Really can't stand the noises from bunch of the TARc students outside my room. There were about 7-8 people laugh like a Hyena . Really feel like wanna give each of them falcon punch cuz I'm having headache now. ==

I went to Pavi & Sg weng just now for twice in this week. Biasa lar, salary released d, so tangan got abit gatal then can't avoid the seduction of shopping. Run out of time so just bought one polo T from PA then rushing to the bus terminal located at Titiwangsa to get 2 bus tickets back to Kuantan. Its not for me actually, for my sis and her friend.

Whole body damn sticky and feels tired after long traveling plus I get hungry easily nowadays.

Oh I got myself this Giant M&M's choc chip.


out to the city

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home