My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smiling moon at the sky

Last night this topic has been discussed by everyone in the forum.
A smiling moon appeared not only Malaysian can see this
unique phenomena but other countries as well like
Kenya, Mumbai etc I don't know Japan or Korean there can
see or not. Some said the two shinny stars were satellites
and some said that were Venus and Jupiter. Is it consider
lucky when you saw the smiling moon? Nah I don't think so
because some of the idiots thought that they were really
damn lucky to see this phenomena. So? The next
"God of Prosperous" title belongs to you is it?
Below are some of the smiling moon pictures.
*not taken by me*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home