My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, October 18, 2010

tablets of the happiness



Recently , I've found myself hardy to get into sleep and yes I'm having insomnia every night. This is a serious issue for myself and it could affect my job on the next day. Having lack of sleep would cause someone to have a very bad tempered due to the overheat in our body and hence it would ruined up the mood of insomnia patient. Sigh~ there's nothing I could do other than trying to take eramine ;common name as know as sleeping pills for those insomnia patient. What the hell I'm talking now... keep mentioning about 'insomnia patient'. Guess I gotta seek for doctor consultation if problem still occur. Don't worry peeps I would never ever take drugs in my life eventhough they might be helping me and could affect my health as well in the future.

Whooopps !! The first paragraph was successfully typed and now I'm going to continue for the rest.
Yea a lots of recently these few days...

Recently:

I realised that im actually abandoned my buddies along these few years no matter what events and gathering they are organizing, I will be disappointing them in the end. Sorry guys , tried my best and I believe in the future I'm still trying to figure it out.

Some love matters happening around me. I've been confusing all the time and made a clear things a moment ago. Whatever career is the most important thing to me right now.

Thought something really lucky in my career at first but it was so so only . Checked... Clear!

clear throats*

it's 2.43a.m 18 of October 2010 now and I'm waiting the day to arrive.
something really big is coming soon and I shall reveal it soon. stay tuned (:

3 Comments:

Blogger 筱敏 said...

take care la, dear... dont eat too much of that tablets..no good also..try to drink warm milk..and clear you mind..do not think of anything..left it for the next day to think about it..

October 26, 2010 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Happy walker said...

well, i have the same problem too which is insomia.. anyways, take care always..

October 28, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger sena nabila said...

nice blog
keunggulan dan kekurangan apel hijau

August 7, 2017 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home