My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, July 6, 2007

my bad day

oh my god!!! i didn't have enough sleep for these few days. last two days i slept for 4 hours only. yesterday i slept for bout 2 hours. and today i slept for 1 hour only. the reason is, i was having fun on playing dota lan-network with my buddy. lolz. today i had my business statistic course work and i can't do it well. today i felt like want to faint in college. maybe not enought sleep. i'm dying now. i sure can't passed my business statistic course work. sob*

To release my anger and stress problem, i planning to have some shopping with ka heng. We went to mid valled today. there have a lot of sales but we never bought any clothes. We went to have our lunch at Chopstick Noodles House. I ordered a Prawn Noodles with Superior Soup set only at RM12.80. So cheap but not very nice comparing to Kim Gary's food. lolz. We head to other place as nothing to do at mid-valley thats called Sungei Wang. I know this place is the place for those ah beng, ah lian, lala zai and lala mui but i went there just to bought clothes. And also *kap nui*. ^^

I bought two clothes from Sungei Wang and ka heng never bought anything. Night about to appear, we went back Wangsa Maju and have our hair cutting. I spent RM100 for my new hair style. lolz. i was *thong* by the hairdresser. He told me that my hair style must have to dyed in order to make the effect came out then my hair will become nice and attracted. LOLZ. i spent more than i suppose to have today(money,time and appearance). sigh*


will upload soon those photos for this posts..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home