My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Together gether

Before I start it, just wanna tell everyone how delicious cockroach eggs taste. You tried before? Nope? Why? You scare you will get stomachache? Let me tell you how you feel after you ate them. At first you will feel little bit dizzy and you're start sweating. And then, you will feel like the world is rotating itself. That's how I feel just now but now I think I'm feeling much better already. Still having steamboat and sizzling foods with a bunch of my buddies just now. Let me check back my achieve, I think I blog-ed about this restaurant a year ago but not sure when is it.

At first I not really want to join them, but I doesn't care too much just go only because chance to meet with them really low , somemore having dinner with them. Penat penat jer korang yg datang dari CyberJaya.



Hello? Hello?

Ahh... it's been a long time I never met with my good buddies d. Listen to their crapping and you will feels that your life will brighten up by their laughs. We stuff our stomach till it almost get burst and we laugh out loudly each other for those lame joke and L words lol...

We trying to stay as long as possible but its pointless to keep staying there where we can't eat somemore due to our full-ness. Seriously 300g of muttons, 200g of pork balls, 6 glasses of chinese tea ice, 4 bowl of mini tasty soup, 200g of satay chickens, 300g of squids, and others I couldn't remember well.

and each of us pay for the super duper cheap price for the satisfying meal. Even Kar Seng also can't stuff the foods into his stomach anymore. Hehe.



Rm23++ per person isn't it cheap like hell where you can eat eat eat eat eat like a pig. Hehe

We stay till until 11 something and we decided to leave the place. On the way walking back to our condo, me and SW keep snapping around the street till a cyclist pass by and shout at us, snap snap snap around for what? Wht the F, why you so kepoh just concentrate on your cycling la. May you get involve into a accident later on, idiot. opppss...





That's all for today. Happy Saturday everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home