My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Achievement

Here come the post and I shall reveal soon something new is in my hand... you might have to scroll down a lil bit later to know it.
I've been not taking care of my diet lately.... hence my weight is going up now first ever in my life.. over 61kgs .. just weighted it on the weight a moment ago which is a good news for me... however I am not really satisfy with the result. My abdomen 6 packs became 2 pieces of "tires" . Commonly said , fats; obesity ; big belly :( my goal is to gain 75 kgs at least before I started to hit the gym daily.
Thought of updating my blog once I come back to Kl from Kuantan this week but I am too lazy to think out something really interesting yet fun to blog about. Seriously I am out of idea nowadays about blogging something. Hmmmm.... I shall read more books and novels starting from today... for what ? of course some inspiration... idea... plotting ...

Ohh yea I'm planning to travel around Malaysia for food blogging. Probably it will be done in one or two years time depends on my availability. yessssss I love food so much.. for certain people they might love clothes and accessories shopping so much, so do I but mine is different. FOOD SHOPPING. (:

Sweets , candies and everything nice are always the best companion when you need some inspiration. I couldn't control the temptation when I saw sweets and candies inside the store. I might going in and at least purchased few type of them in one time. I just love sweets and candies so much. Don't you think they are somehow play important role in your life when your mood is down, you need someone to talk with and cheer you up. They are sweet enough to make yourself become who you are and obviously make your smile sweet ever .
One of my childhood favorite


and the thing I want to reveal is:


Start running on the road... let me overtake your lane k ? love my baby bronze so much.

countdown 3 days left when someone is coming back from Thailand soon...

miss her voice
her text
her emo
her myvi
her se
her smile & laugh
her eyes
and everything about her

you know who you are...

I am true and real now, later..... and so goes on in your heart (:

Hoong

4 Comments:

Blogger 筱敏 said...

how could you.....bring me for FOOD shopping too..=)

November 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Tengteng said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 4, 2010 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger sena nabila said...

Nice ficture
keunggulan dan kekurangan apel hijau

August 7, 2017 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Emma18 said...

Fortunately, everyone can easily get professional term paper help nowadays. In such case, you do not need to worry about your future grades as we guarantee to deliver you high-quality papers. https://advanced-writer.com/hire-a-letter-writer

November 13, 2019 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home