My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

zero seven-07-zero seven

This morning i woke up i feel like i'm not the last time that i usually be. My hairstyle make me feel like this. I can't believe that i din't took my bath after whole day sweating so much and slept on sofa last night. Thanks boon for accompany me sleep last night. ^^ I went to the "pasar" near my apartment area. Some of the people at there was starring me like i did killed whole of their family. Yea, i knew my hair style just like those babarian or "sakai" hair. Lolz. At least i know i'm popular so you all looked and stared me. Lolz.

I suddenly miss my grandma puppy/dog. I not very sure how old is her. Here are some of her pictures.


Hi, my name is Fifi~ Am i cute~? Adorable? Want date with me? xDDD











Please open the door~ My bf coming dy... xPPP











Playing the swing. Do her fur snowy?











Fifi in tiring and exhausting look after played the saw.Waiting to get bath at the vets.











going to fell asleep on the chair. zzZz~











zzZz at last. cute~!!!













nothing else to post this moment. i was very free today. tonight only post again the rest. -outz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home