My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 3 of being officially permanent sales person

3 months to go before I can receive my commission together with my salary. Its enough for me to continue surviving in this golden land (KL) which full of every kind of human being that you never meet before.

Today we have noon briefing together with the supervisor and senior permanent. Yup, we don't call full timer instead permanent. Each of us kena sound kao kao from both of them. I felt very guilty when I did mistake everytime under my senior permanent and causes her to get scolded from the supervisor. The supervisor even complained that I'm very slow in everything. That's cause I'm having tension and stressed out. They keep urging me to do better, fast and smart in everything. I always believe in my self that I can endures all of them. For sake of money which I needed the most in this moment. I can't let it go and I must believe that I can do it. I know they looked down on me, the more they looked down on me, the more that I won't do all the thing that they would think so on me.

Yes, I can blog typing using comp everyday if I want because Boon's already went back to hometown and I think he's not probably coming back for a short while. But after he's back, I can't do it always like what I did right now.

I needed a comp desperately. 3 months later I will bought a PC for myself. Yes I will. One of the ambitious wishes from me*

Beep* beep*

Home"s calling appear on my phone*

I wondered who's that not else others but mom. I'm having conversation with her about 10 minutes like that. I'm seriously misses her voice so much and her*

I've told her what happened today in my working place. How's everything going on and etc. I nearly shed my tears when she start showing her caring that I felt on phone. Its been 2 months I never meet her. I miss home. I think I only can back to my hometown next year of Chinese New Year for just a few days.

Blogging makes me feel much better right now. I have no body to listened up my long story. I don't need someone when I needed the most to listen, I know it's hopeless to get some time from her.

God bless, the first woman in my heart that's my mom, called me. Now only I feels the warm from the heart of your precious could be your so called as medicine for your life. I love you mom.

Time to sleep. My mom told me to sleep earlier as I have to go for work at 11am later. 9+ left. Zzz.

p/s: Imma not mamaboy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home