My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Going to Merdeka soon

This morning I just sat for the Business Information Systems and Applications paper from 9 a.m till 10.30 a.m. The actual time is 9 a.m till 11 a.m but I left the place earlier because my brain gonna burst soon meaning that I can't do it anymore.

Don't know what fucking faith I have this morning. There were 3 monster/freaks/creeps and so you all can define what are them. That 3 human freaks really .......... erm I should involve 2 of them only because one more seems nothing big deal for me.

First of all, in the early of the morning, there was a harmonic and melancholy scene in the so-called as hall exam venue. A monster uhmmm no... its actually a bull dog barking loudly in the morning. I never bother her. Then her voice is getting loud and louder so I just able to watch her barking for the morning call. Dumbass who dunno the examination rules? Fucktard

Another one, don't judge me that I'm a child with less family education. She's the one forced me to called her as FRANKENSTEIN omglolwtfbbq. She walk unsteadily and she's huge and big like a giant and you can imagine that she's one head taller and bigger size than me. That's abnormal other than Chew, a girl who have been in the same class with me since form 2 till form 5. She's such a pretty sweet and adorable girl. Sorry if I mentioned your name here and compared with the giant.

What this giant do to me is she came over my desk with 100mph just like a Barathum The Spirit Breaker from Dota Scourge Tavern and snatched my pencil case away. I was stunned watching all my stationary set spread around on the desk. Some of my stationaries dropped down on the floor and she's fucking like not care running back to her desk like Barathum running back to the health and mana fountain after pawned my head down to the floor. ARGHhhhhHHHH!!!! shithead damn you!!! KILLLLLLLLLL!!!

The rules of TARC examination is students are not allowed to bring their pencil case into the examination venue but there's someone checking at the main door there let me go in easily. I'm not against the exam rule but my pencil case not as big as they can put some small paper to cheat for exam. My pencil case very small only and imagine that it very innocent and suddenly a monster came and kidnapped it. Sob...

I was just suddenly no mood at all to continue my paper. I answer as quick as possible to get back my pencil case and soon I left the hall with my pencil case back. == guess I need to wash it with chlorine few times before I reuse it back.

One more paper left that is FOA... Hmmm.... I think its not a big deal for me as I could handle full set paper of them. Hehe...

I'm sick of the Indian child beside me now. Her hair damn smelly weihs... ==

Oh yea... I need you all's help... Here's the question...

Should I put others blogger links at my blog page?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home