My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

End of my sem 2 life

Yeah once again I'm with freedom now. My last paper really difficult for me. Yeah... its Fundamental of Accounting. I thought it will be very easy job for me but I've mistaken. I underestimated it. I hope I will pass the paper so I won't have to resit for the paper again at Sem3.

Eh... now only I've realised that my blogs is picture-less now don't worry I will fill up the page with something in the FUTURE. Listen up is in the FUTURE.

To the way to Kuantan. Tomorrow I will be going back to Kuantan with the bulk of my luggage. Tonight will update somemore. Time for picture then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home