My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shorty update

My sem 3 will beginning soon on this incoming 3rd of March. I've counted with my fingers that I'm already rooted at Kuantan about one month and time for me to leave again for study. I'd have lil bit unwilling to leave my lovely mom.

Few more days I will be leaving Kuantan after attended my uncle's wedding dinner of course there will be NO photos available soon. Yea no photos at all because my sister can't make it to back to here due to her matric thingy. ==

I will be linking others soon and my stat counter hits 4k plus. I never expected kind of big number which I've activated the stat counter few months ago.

Few days ago what I did:

Went to grandparents house
Get back fixed CPU
Prepare keropok goreng with my own lol
Changed my phone line to Maxis (guys text me in fster or chatbox to get it)

Nothing else to blog some more. Will get back the cam as soon as possible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home