My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ketaksamaan in everything

Ah the post title sounds really freaky idea. That was just related with this time post.

I back to ktn few days ago.

First thing I did is test my bsb skill. There were not even minor improvement in my basketball. It seems to be worse than last time before I went back kl to continue my course.Huh... sounds really hardworking am I? LOlz...

And yea don't know since when my dad get a foster big brother and we had dinner with his families... Pretty boring when I have to sat between all the adults and listen to their boring conversation making me a dull person. Seriously I wouldn't want to go if I knew earlier.

Will be away till cny for more pictures... guys... call me out chor yat and chor 2... preferably chor 2 and the rest of cny days....

Cheerio..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home