My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fired or Fried Rice

Today is my off day again. I woke up quite early this morning noon around 12p.m and busy preparing for my whole day meal. Guess what I've made? Fried rice...
oh.. thats sounds freaking ordinary to make right but I spent two hours plus in preparing all.



antique rice cooking pot.... This pic was taken last night.



The chicken that I've bought from wet market this morning. Sliced drumstick..

The cooking progression is really difficult. So I called my mom again on the phone for some guide. I even get sounds by her in spending too much pocket money in foods. ==



At last it's done.

Btw it's tasteless. FAILED again.

Got to go now. I'm going out to find my friend at Petaling Street

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home