My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, May 12, 2008

hari mami

It's mother Day today, I almost forget till my mom phone me this morning. Was shocked she called in sudden when I was playing dota. I realise that I've become weak in dota. Ppl pawned me like crushing an ant on the floor. lolwtfbbq... still I love Luna Moonfang... she's know what I want. If dota can become reality, I will choose Luna as my bestie. What the crap I'm talking about.



Don't laugh k? I just started back Dota this morning...

Today there were crowd at Vincci today. Most of the customers came Vincci for one reason. Buy something for their mom.

How bout me? I din give any single present for my mum since last year. Just text her this content of sms:

Happy Mother Day!
I love you always..
You're always in my heart..
Prous to be your naughty son..
Stay in healthy health
Love you,
Woei Hoong..

simple and plain yet meaningful

off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home