My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Midnight Updates

Hungry? Oppss.... greeting for everyone.. the time is 2.23am now. Good morning to everyone. My roommate is sleeping like a dying pig together with her gf. LOl. Yea yea.. hungry? Want some supfast equals from supper+breakfast... want some finger licking good? thought of KFC? Actually I dunno whether which one is true about the real meaning of KFC



Kentucky Fried Chicken?
Kitchen Fresh Chicken?
Kuantan Fucking Centre?? LOl'ed

or a better one like this?



Hmmmm fingering asshole while flapping? Good job dude.... who the f**k u send that to?

I help u answer, I never send that but posted it on youtube.com only... GG get pwned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home