My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Homemade Dishes

KWSP as known as Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Perkerja well-known by everyone including students except those still child-minded youngster. Government gave us 2 option to choose either you contribute 8% or 11% of your monthly salary. Seriously I'd thought of contribute 11% better as the income tax won't charge so high on me every month.

Back home early today because of morning shift. Feeling much better from heavy meal last night with them. And good news just only survived from food poisoning(read the post below about cockroach eggs). I never went out for dinner just now. Only having light meal prepare by my own. I'm lazy to move my arse around and prepare dinner for myself better. Its economic-friendly without wasting money and I'm actually trying to save the country economy from inflation.



First a pack of Cheesy Sausage. The sausage definitely frozen and hard like a d*ck stone. Dip them inside a water more than 10 minutes. Tips for newbie : To make it more tangy and tasty, avoid from dipping it with unseal pack. Make sure it's sealed.

Second...


A loaf of Oat Bread bought from Picasso. Photochop?

At last....



Half dozen of Hotdog and 2 glasses of Coke. Yummy~

Suppose I posted out this post 2 hours ago but I couldn't find out my usb cable. I try to search around my comp but there's not even sight of the cable. Trying to calm down myself I went for a cooling bath and after I've tried again and found it. Its actually on SW's cpu there. ==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home