My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Does Angel really exist in this world?

What comes in your mind when you think about angel? A human alike figure with white and smooth feathers on their wings? Or probably there are some aura from their body lighten up their whole body? Well when I was a kid back to 15 years old ago, I always nag my mom to buy me some toy figures of my favourite superheroes. You know lah, everyone sure goes through memorable childhood moment before. After I get bored of my toys, I started to think something more different. Guess what, I hardly get bored to something easily you know. I started modify my first toy figure when I was 5 years old kid last time. I will stick one pair of wings at their back and the sources from goose, duck and chicken's feathers. Haha.. Too bad no picture of them because I don't know where's my toys gone probably already threw by my lovely mom. She doesn't like messy and always did fine housekeeping.

So anyone met real angel before? Does angel really exist? What languages did they speak?

I'm personally met an angel before. That was a sweet moment but it didn't long lasting just for couple of minutes. I awake from my sleep and asked myself, is it a dream or reality?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im your sexy angel =)

March 22, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger 筱敏 said...

hahaha..i upload few blogs ady..wat angel??i nt so believe gua..

March 23, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

Angel really exist le... believe it

March 23, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home