My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

SALE!!

Vincci Ladies' Specialties Centre is on sale now. There are 20% and 50% sale for heels till shades. So the war has began for each of us. We have to survive for 9 hours to defend Vincci. So let picture do the talks.



Everyone are busy serving customers...

Today is the first day of sale. Our sale will be ended on 22nd of March 2009. Still can't confirm with the date maybe who knows there will be expended sale period later.



I feels lucky to be a guy cause what I don't want to dry up my own pocket just like every female customer shop for shoe like buying veggies at wet market.

so tired today..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. 1 day must go ur room see see.. =D

March 1, 2009 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

lol my room is not as spacious as you think

March 2, 2009 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger 筱敏 said...

at last gt update ur blog n clean ur room..gud gud..eh,i nit u 2 help me buy ticket on 30th april.frm kl bk kuantan..i knw stil long time la..ltr i'l remind u..hehe

March 4, 2009 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

noted!!

March 4, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home