My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

6 days remaining... still counting day by day...

The time past really slow.. still 6 days remaining left only I can go back to my hometown to meet my loves. Really can't wait for the day.

Just received phone call by my mom couple minutes ago, my grandpa has been admitted to the hospital today. Doctor told my mom about my grandpa condition, having giddy everyday like my condition, because of blood pressure too low I guess. Somehow he will be out from hospital by tomorrow if his condition become much better.

10 reasons why I hates my dad:

1) He falcon-punched my mom last time before they're divorce
2) He always gave me few heavy strokes of rotan around my body when I'm still a child
3) He's a womanizer
4) He smokes and drinks a lots. The secondary smoke cause everyone to get lung cancer in the house.
5) He doesn't gave us pocket money unless we ask him to do so
6) He gave me a bad childhood memories.
7) He doesn't gave much freedom to me. e.g(I must back home everyday before 7pm don't care whatever reason whether I went for playing basketball with my pals or my bike tires got prob on the way back. ftw)
8. He likes to force me to do everything that I dislike in order to please him, come on la.
9. He's having a girlfriend currently
10. How could you won't get to hate a dad whom having all kinds of personality and behavior.

Sometimes I thought of not having this dad at all. Why brought me to this world? You could never imagine how suffering and torturing when I'm still a child. You won't see me as a child last time nothing much different compare to those beggars outside the street. No offenses or discriminating but just for comparing. I mean our daily stuff almost same. Being look down from other relatives just because our father.

Why?!?

Why I look so dark till nowadays? Everybody doesn't like dark stuff right? So do I. What came to your mind when I mention about dark? Dark Knight? Nigga? Should ask my dad and thanks for him for bringing me to be a labour worker during my school break. I'm not blaming him at all, somehow I also get benefits from there too. I learned how to be strong after all.

Education is a must for everyone. No matter you're young or old, you still have to learn in your life. we can't stop learning in our life. We're learning everyday. How could you imagine a dad doesn't care so much with their children education. No saying not concerning at all, but do support us with some financial way. This world nothing we could get without money, everything costs money right? We're your beloved children, our future is on your hand. Mom can't support 4 of us in one time. You can't even know how much she sacrifice for all of us. You just know nothing at all except having fun in your life every night went back home late with whole body of alcoholic smells.

If you can predict what will happening in the future, you SHOULDN'T bring 4 of us out to this world. You never did a proper job as a dad you know. I'm not hunger for a dad's love, at least you should treat 3 of them more better. Now I can live my own. I don't need your care or love anymore. I will still thanks for you for brought me out to this world. I can't repay for the rest of my life but I will still assume you as my dad.

My friends asked me, why do you hates your dad so much? (last time) you can get the answer from above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home