My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Customer Focused Mindset

Today, it's my second time training at Padini Holding Sdn Bhd. Well, the Seed Cafe's food and beverage has been improved unlike the first time when I went there. At least I still can accept and swallow into my stomach.

The training start from approximately 9.30am to 5.00pm. I feels like going through the college life again whereas I sat in the air-cond room and listening to the lecture. We were given assignment each other like what I had today. Listening to the tutor is really boring and I get sleepy easily plus the air conditioner really in high level. Luckily I brought along my sweater.

Talking about so-called-as assignment given by the trainer, we start with "service as a gift". Each of us get to paired up with someone infront of you and we must create something from materials given like a piece of essay paper, marker, ribbon, tape and scissor. This neck tie was my gift by Sheryn(dunno correct or not) from Padini MidValley. Although it seems simple but.... anyway thanks.



In the return, guess what I made for her. I made one Vincci ++++ pump shoe for her. Sorry no image of the shoe. Somehow get praised from the trainer because along this time, no one ever create such thing before except I'm the first person. Damn proud!!! lol





A macro shot of my Converse shoe taken by me while waiting to get my ass into the car.

Got to off early now. Tomorrow early in the morning have to go for training again. Gonna become like sardine again. NYEKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger shoroi said...

I see ur taking my motto ordinary life is a crime well in mind >=D

March 11, 2009 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger saddient said...

no matter what, it guide me always in my life.. thanks god

March 11, 2009 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger MonChhiChi said...

i love padini trainin so much .. no nit work in shop .. haha!

March 11, 2009 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

i see.... yea I do love the training too but somehow I get sleepy easily in the high temperature of air conditioner room. You know you'd get sleepy easily and the games held by the trainer kind of boring. hehe

March 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home