My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

a little update

I get my own connection at last. Its not Streamyx anyway but P1 W1Max. The design of the modem looks much more better than Streamyx. I have been dissatisfied about streamyx connection few months ago. Now I'm trying this so-called-as the fastest broadband. So far Wangsa Maju area under coverage of this broadband. But I heard from the reseller that there will be extended coverage for the whole WM few months later. I hope so because I don't really like the position where I put my P1 modem. To get the best signal of connection, the top of the fridge at the kitchen will be the best position.

I'm currently staying alone now. It is more convenience for me go to work. Thats why I shifted to WM start from early of February. However I got a bit not satisfy with my room. There's no ceiling fan and you can imagine that you can sweat a lot when you're sleeping that time even though you're half naked. Here's how my room look like.



I realise that I'm putting weight on myself day by day. I'm starting to eat more recently. Desa Setapak known as food heaven for me. You can name it if you want. One of my favourite is stinky bean curd. It is stinky yet taste heavenly when you put into your mouth. It can play some role in your mouth and you can feel how delicious when you start chewing it. *my saliva is dripping now* feel like going out to buy d..



But the worse from having it every night, my pimples starting to pop out. That's why tonight I never buy. Trying to stay away from them although I always pass by the uncle who sell stinky bean curd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home