My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, March 27, 2009

The second girl in my life whom I drank and drunk for

I can't think more to blog about because I'm having heavy headache now. I'm unavailable to attend to my work today due to the over alcoholic level in my brain. Seriously I took too much glasses last night which included Black Label, Vodka and Guinness Black Stout. Glasses by glasses had been drank by me and my colleagues did won at last in making me drunk at the night. We had our drinking season at Quatro located inside of a infamous shopping complex, Avenue K. Actually it is a farewell party we held for our colleague, Bobo who's resigning soon.
The first girl who taught me everything that I need in my life and the main character last night, Bobo

One of my best partner at Vincci Klcc, Terry

Well what can I say about this girl other than speed, confident and friendly, Yin

The charming prince in my working place who potential to be my long lost twins brother and always mistaken by customers we're the same person in the shop, Ka Jun

From left Bobo, Ah Fei (just only know each other last night), Terry and funny plus happy go lucky guy who brought the laughness for everyone and resigning soon, Boy

I'm so happy last night and we had our fun last night at dancing floor. Everyone seems enjoying their moments because we hardly can go out together. I think first person who got down last night was Terry following with Boy. I followed them till car park lot there and she puke everything. Then we went back inside to continue our drinks. Here is the night view of Petronas Twin Tower.

What would you do when you saw your crush or love hugging with other guy happened to be her boyfriend. Maybe I was too silly, I took over glasses whenever I saw them hugging and kissing each other. It's damn painful last night. I can't recall what happened exactly last night. I puked for 2 times and the last one I still can remember. I puke everywhere while someone bring me to the parking lot. The moment I drunk and puke is really suffering. I try to release my suffer by punching something. I think I punched the lift's steel door for 2 times. My hand bleeding and going to say goodbye to my white skinny Zara and yellow Converse zap on shoe.

Sometimes I'm not a self-lover.
End up like this. Went to seek for doctor consultation this morning and get bandaged.

I got no idea how I get my ass on bed last night. I'm still having serious headache right now. I need some rest.

4 Comments:

Anonymous cM said...

why so charm? =(

March 30, 2009 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger saddient said...

sigh~ so ke lian.. hehe

March 30, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous shoroi said...

welcome to the club bro...

lets get drunk again sometimes =D

March 30, 2009 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

lol history.. wear that T's again k.. hehe

March 30, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home