My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

part 2 of zero 07 zero seven

not really in the mood to post out something. my crap and idea getting few and fewer. i called my mom to ask her how to cook dishes. lolz. and i tried to cook my first dish. the taste was not bad. guess what's the dish that i cooked? it's veges cooked and added some oyster sauce only. very basic but delicious. lolz. on the evening i went for my grocery shopping just now. i bought lotsa stuff. just me and e shuen went only to jaya jusco to bought our stuff. here are the photos.

random shopping. lolz.. it's heavy...












snapped by e shuen. yum~












it's late already.i will continue to post next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home