My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Please spare me from the darkness

Remember That Time by saddient

Remember that time, just me and you
You asked me to hug and kiss you
You told me that Im the only one
You wont let me grab by anyone
You hug me tightly and kissed me warmly
And that time I felt that my life live happily
Because I have you as my girl friend
You claimed me as the sweetest boyfriend

Remember that time, we go through everything
We doesn't fear anything
But we feared of the senior folks of your family
Afraid been found out and you'll be deadly
I told you not to worry and be *act blind*
Everything is going fine
We aren't running away from that
Just gave me some time to solve that

Remember that time, you treat me as precious in your life
I wonder why did I had such happiness life
You've gave me all the best
I treated you as pest
You've bared me for sometime
I let you down for every times
You've shed tears for me for several times
And I kept making you sad and moody every time

Remember that time, you boiled soup
I am the one who want to taste it
The soup doesn't taste like shit
I drank all and I fall sick
You take care of me every clock's tick
Once before I cook instant noodles for you
You thought that thats the happiness moment for you

Remember that time, we go to the seaside
That time really meaningful for me
You look so pretty that day for me
I hold your hands and hug you tightly
Because I don' want to lost you easily
I felt the warm of your body
And I felt too, the blood pumped everywhere inside my body

Remember that time, I went your house
We do homework together
We play comp together
We took lunch together
We smile together
We hugging each other
And we kissing each other

Remember that time, I felt down and hurts my knee
You were worry and scare that time
I told you, I love you every time
You smiled and wiped my sweat at my forehead
At night, I kept rolling on my bed
Could she's the one for me forever
Whatever happen, Im only love you forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home