My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Help!! We're been attacked!!

Just now our house been attacked by the flying ants. When Im playing games infront the computer, something flew to my foot and I was shocked then jumped up. I hate bugs so much.


Look at the there, I bet there were hundred of them.

When I opened the front door of my apartment that what I saw. Damn scary la. Not just one, if one come attack me and kept bugging me, I wont be so afraid but this one. Just step it till dead or use newspaper bang it or even use insect spray. /gg


Arghhhh!!!! BUG!! Guess where is it right now? In the hell!! Murdered by me using a tv controler keep bang-ing it on the sofa. I dare not to sleep at the sofa anymore. xDDD

Yawn* I feel very sleepy now. What the time now? 1.41 in the a.m and Im still sitting infront of the computer blogging. Call me a weirdo or a nerd? As you like.

Talk about DOTA, a well-known game among the male species in this world. Probably? I think so maybe some of the girl's favourite. Who knows human being? Seriously, the vietnamese player really a n00b. They like to leave the game when get killed at the most or losing that time. Hate to meet such player like this.

Me? Im not pro in DOTA. Iam just a newb in DOTA. I don't know anything about DOTA but still can survive in that game. At long Iam not a feeder to others. Haha. Not going to talk more bout this thing. I afraid I might get scolded by others expecially DOTA pro player. LOl.

Yeah, I get my Over The Rainbow drama already. Its a pirated version. Support cetak rompak pls. A banner just only for poor people like me.

I am superly in good mood now******

****** cuz she's back and we're chatting.

Yeah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home