My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Here come again

When you awaken from your sleep and you was about to late for your class, what you all will do?

Rushing to prepare all the action?
Rushed out without washing face and brush teeth?

Lolz..

I think you're abnormal for that. I will check my stuff with the comp even though I am late for the class. So what?

Today is the beginning of semester 2 in my diploma studies. The first tutorial class is English for Communication. ZOMG!!! The teacher was a MALAY GUY. His name is Mr.Hazi or Hafiz I forget his name already. Don't really give much care with his name.

I entered the class which located at the old and spooky building used the back door. Cool right? And then I sat there behind those girls whom some of them paid fully attention to his speech and some are getting sleepy even though they slept for so long last night.

Again I was teased by the lecturer in TARC. They like to tease me with

"wow, looks like you're the only King in this class, and you must be very lucky to have all the Queen around you"

Envy and jealous is it? Its my problem la, you think I like it meh. *sigh...

Oh... He asked all of us.

Did you all read newspaper? I knew that you all read Sin CHew, China Press and whatever... You all should read The Star and bla bla bla... Nah... I read blogs, Sir... Those newspaper just for uncles at the kopitiam la. ^^Y

Back to us, we just found one apartment that really suit four of us.

For Boon and Meng:
They really like Dota so much, and the place is kind-of-heaven for them

For Wei:
You know la, everyday hope can be together closer.

For me:
I likes to eat. I eat alot all the time but I can't gained more weight and there is the second heaven food for me after Desa Setapak as I mentioned last time in my previous posts.

I realise I've being so lazy in my blogging nowadays. I felt tired all the time and need more rest. Imma out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home