My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hey Check This ouuttt...

While I was hanging around in the blogspot.com, I found something that's caught my attention. Its brand new idea to promote our blog by making a MV. Lol.



Maybe one day I should make my own blog's MV just like Laozhabor did. Haha. And Namewee get to became famous after he rap for our national anthem in his blog.

In the future, my MV will become like this, copied and edited a little bit from LaoZhaBor's MV. Lol.

Saddient
I've got a blog
Yoyo
What's up sis?
saddient.blogspot.com
This is my very first rap
Do give me bunch of your support
Check it out!
Since I studied in KL
Everyone knows me as
saddient (the guy who is crazy)
Who says kid can't grow up?
Let me tell you now!
I'm a genius in cheating
I cheat girls but it doesn't work to any girls
I'm an expert in LAN gaming
I update myself once I'm free to do so

My favourite kind of music is funeral's song + chinese opera songs
That's where I get more excited when listen to it
if you don't believe what I said
I will sing till your jaws drop
I maybe not handsome
But I'm kind in heart (is fake)
My girlfriends are all older than me
That just my dream
Cuz I'm not handsome enough to tackle them

Saddient

*omg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home