My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Imma going be dead body in few more weeks

Recently I does not have enough sleep this few days, being a owl. Guess what time I go to my bed today? Its 6am in the morning and I woke up at 1pm something today.

Insane huh!?!

But I never get panda-eyes, miracle.

Recover from the sick though its not really serious. I'm having couple days of holiday due to the Hari Raya, later on.

This few days keep raining. My clothes won't get dried enough if continue like this anymore. I just let the fan do all the drying work. Lol.

Im having this right now:



A glass of Campbell's instant mushroom soup

Its my favourite all the time. <3

Im quite moody right now because I still haven't get my Over the Rainbow drama yet. The CD shop fella promised me last 2 days ago that suposedly yesterday I will be able to obtain from them but until today also haven't ready the stock and he asked me to wait for tomorrow.

If I go again tomorrow, still no stock, I won't ask it anymore. Waste of time!

The night was really down.

You crossed finger with me*
You told me*
You can't lost me*
And then now you told me*
That promise was lame*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home