My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just some random post + etc

Semester 2 is hard road to survive. I can't be lazy anymore, slacking around everyday and facing the "square" object every day. And I'm currently playing a ORPG game. This game got abit like Runescape.com where this game have been every one's favourite in our gang.

But I felt this game was pretty more interesting comparing to runescape. Some said this game was lame and lousy at all. Boring and a stupid game. Only nerd and freaks will play this game. Am I a freak? Lol

Back to my education part. Was having headache for the whole day. I forget bring my drinking bottle and exhausted for water for the whole day in the college but still survived from this. Lol.

Supposedly there just a lecture on today but Mr.Soo suddenly came into our lecture hall and announced that there will be an additional lecture lesson at 5pm today when we're having lecture for Macroeconomic(A tough unit that killing me)

As I told that I am the only guy in my tutorial class. Normally I joined them no matter what activities we did. Breakfast, lunch, reading and having some nap in library, toilet (I have to hold their stuff and look for them while they in toilet,not others than that) and etc. But in our gang, just me and Ivy attended for the lecture for today.

So we spent the rest of our extra time by having lunch together in cafeteria and napping in the library. And I did snapped some pic:



The weather was too hot outside there, so we went the library and felt for the air-conditioner coolness and the fresh air. xD

And I drew this lame drawing:



This time all pictures will shrunken to medium size. This will makes my post become more interesting to read. Right? Haha... Self-praising

After the lecture of Fundamental of Accounting, I went to have my dinner with my course mates, Clinston and Ghee Jie. On the way I saw this, a rotten squirrel without head. WTF?!? Who bite it?



I ordered a Nasi Goreng Texas +.+

And when it served on the table, I was shocked because it look like this:



See the yolk of the egg. At first there was a tiny and small mosquito on the yolk then I call them change the egg. What the fuck... Even I can fried better than them... My fried egg is the most nice-to-eat and nice-to-look in this world.. Muahahaha... Don't know what happened to me tonight, keep praising myself only. Imma hungry now.

For the first time I took public bus went to college and back home. Well, RapidKL is much better than others bus's companies. You can reused the ticket to take multiplies rides around the KL with RapidKL. Isn't it worth and cool? Hehe...

Another, this thing have been accompanied me for hundred of nights on my bed. I love it so much. I treat it as my precious in my life and no one should take it from me or I will land my knuckle on your face.



Call me sissy or whatever. I love it. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It's been very late tonight. I need to rest right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home