My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

some short updates

Its the last day of PC Fair. There were crowd of people everywhere in Klcc. Everyone were carrying their junkies back home smiling happily. Lappie? External Hdd? Cpu? Notebook? Monitor? Printer and speakers? but nevermind, I've just bought a Edifier C3 for myself assuming as reward for my hardworking when working and my coming birthday. :)))) really satisfied with C3. Thumbs up!!

Took my lunch at AvenueK... so empty... the foods are expensive and tasteless thats why less customers.


I did a deed today. I bought this silver skateboard key chain from a unknown charity person. Nice?




I'm rushed to convention centre as soon as I finished working. I'm gonna post a leng nui picture at my post this time. She's the only one cause me get attracted of her. Trust my eyes.



Not taken by me. Her name is Sammi. Last Lyn Pc Fair Babe winner.

I've took almost 2 hours surveying at Pc Fair and brought this little baby back. Love it so much.


now my personal computer can count as full set already. just lack of webcam(i dun think so I always use it), printer(which I only use once in blue moon), headset?(already have a ear-piece) what else can I include?



on a study table?? Upgrading soon.

continuing Devil May Cry 4... tomorrow full shift.... :(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home