My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

10 days remaining left

Just 10 days remaining left then I can go back to my hometown, Kuantan. Bought so many stuff back, cny cookies la, cny clothes, my mom and sis handbag, some sweet stuffs. Vincci is on sale again right now and tomorrow will be shoes and handbags launching. Guess there will be crowd again and that time I'm going to lack from oxygen. Why? Ever went to Pc Fair before and you will know how's the situation.

Chew went back Kampar d so can't chatting with her through msn already. Luckily I've just bought a new PC game. Its called Left 4 Dead. The gameplay takes place across four massive campaigns. The zombie population of each missison is choreographed by an "AI Director" that monitors the human players' actions and creates a unique and dramatic experience for everyone who playing this game. Your heartbeat will increase along the time when you're playing.

Received a phone call by my mom yesterday when I'm on the way to work. My granduncle just passed away peacefully due to the illness. Rest in peace granduncle. Mom even asked me whether I'm coming back or not, of cuz I'm not I meant I can't. Kena kerja.

Sheng Wei back from Kuantan d. The dude who suffered from dengue caused by a stupid Aedes mosquito.

What's on my mind now? I'm thinking about money all the time. How could I gain more money in this 2 years? Should I invest at somewhere so that I can receive interest every months. Sigh.. hari-hari fikir masalah ini sampai rambut pun sudah beruban.

Talking about hair, I need a haircut before cny. Still can't decide which hairstyle should I cut thus my hair not really that long.

a pic from my phone to make this post contains pic.


somehow the nuts bring me back some memories.

2 Comments:

Blogger Azuanatoya said...

hello hooi,azuan nie... :P

left4dead rawks kan? kau dah habis? aku sikit lagi nk habis,cabut dah jantung aku,lagi2 kalau terusik itu witch... cibai punya witch and tank,ahaha,good game kan,,,

anyway,sorry to heard about your granduncle.

keep in touch dude... :P

January 18, 2009 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

tak abis lagi... still stuck at somewhere of the lrt station there. hehe...

thanks for visiting

January 18, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home