My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Better forget it cause you'll never get it

A= A guy who stubborn
B= Better don't mess up with me
C= Cicak-man is my childhood pet
D= D nick of "saddient" means saddist and sad
E= Especially when I'm not in the mood
F= Finding something alive to hit and smash
G= Guess what?
I= Is....
H= Having fun by killing a lil puppy or kitten
J= Just watch them bleeding to death
K= King James is my idol
L= Lebron was the surname of him
M= Memang pro in basketball
N= No one can stop him from dunking
O= Only some of the blocker
P= People like me such a playboy
Q= Queen of my heart goes to "her"
R= Rest, rest and rest thats what I need
S= Sex is the second after love
T= Tak believe? Believe it
U= U're my soul, "dear"
V= V are not destined to be together
W= Will keep loving you till the last moment in my life
X= X others woman in my life except you
Z= Z ZZZZ ZZZ ZZZZZZZ ZZ ZZ ZZZZ!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're so creative. i've found another talent of yours. haha

February 26, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

bullshitting is my talent... thx..

February 27, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home