My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Totally dissatisfied

What's the difference between "warung Melayu" and mamak? I swear ever in my life I won't go to warung melayu anymore. What I experienced just now really feel like wanna give a heavy falcon punch at their faces.

1st incident when the first time I visit one of the warung melayu at Kuantan. It's nearby the KFC at Teluk Cempedak. The services provided are terribly worse and ever. Slow reaction and unfriendly waiter.

2nd incident happened just now. When I landed my ass on the chair, and enjoying "Initial D
by Jay Chou at the moment. While paying full attention to the movie, somehow I felt several minutes past and I need to order something. I tried to call one of their waiter but he like pretending to be busy even I've tried to call one of them at the kitchen there. I get no response from them and I'm really pissed off being ignored. I walked to their counter to order my desire food.
Sigh* my nasi lemak rendang chicken served on my table but without my drink. I don't wanna bother about it so I finish it as quick as possible. Before I left the warung, I even swore in my heart I would never go that place anymore (used to be one of my favourite place to have delicious nasi lemak rendang chicken there) and glared the waiter who ignored me just now for a moment too. Feel like grabbing a chair and hit his bloody cocky face. Seriously I'm not "full" enough with the food. I'm just dissatisfied for what I'm not deserved and remember, I am your customer wtf.



Here's one of my favourite food "chou tou fu" as known as smelly bean curd. It's smelly yet tasty enough when your tongue meet the soya-bean-flavored-smelly bean curd. Move your tongue inside your mouth and feel the heavenly taste "chou tou fu". I'm totally in love with you. I wanna swallow you into my throat and digest you inside my stomach but I couldn't do so before I taste you properly with my tongue.

Look, I have been slept for the whole day today and now I'm full of energy. I got nothing else better to do right now after this. Oh yea.. it's time for stalking other's blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ame said...

Stalking is fun hor... Too bad, I found u :p

April 3, 2009 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger saddient said...

congratulation~

have a nice dream.

April 3, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger LuTlUt said...

Really?"chou tou fu" really taste nice?I never try before even i always pass by when i go to pasar malam,hehe!=P

The service is so bad..

April 5, 2009 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger saddient said...

you should try it.. believe me... get some confidence and swallow them... aw.... hows delicious.. yuMMmmyy~~

April 5, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home