My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

College Life

College Life is really relaxing. I mean the time table is flexible and not like those secondary schooling time table. Everyday we must have to attend to the secondary school and study for about 7 hours perday and the result we get nothing from schooling. College life was better. You can gain knowledge, enjoy, eat, play, and etc. Some of the college student may not same with me. They study hard everyday, staying up late every night and end with failure. So, college life for me was relaxing. ^^Y

<--- cM infront of the computer playing msn.












see i'm so relaxing... dota-ing in bs --->
















<--- the future biology and chemical graduated student.. xDDD


the photos above was taken at 2 something in this early of the morning as we can't sleep yet. Then I and my buddies went to OneU just now. I just back only and straight away do some posts. I snapped some of the photos. It may look sucks to someone especially the person who use " you suck " this nick to criticized people blog. He/She sucks as well. If you really better than every blogger, you should become a blogger too. Don't read my blog if you think that my blog is SUPER DUPER sucks. I know who are you. Don't let my anger burst out and back to Kuantan to meet you. Your style looks familiar. You secondary school student sucker(SABS)(FORM3). Get lost and don't view my blog k? Loser. I'm not going to let this loser spoil my blog.

Back to the topic. I hanged out with my buddies at OneU just now. We were having our dinner at the BBQ Plaza. I never get full after finishing the foods. Sigh* nowadays i can't get full even though i eat lots. The fact I won't gained weight and i do eat lots. Anyone want the secret formula like me having a nice body figure? haha... do pm me.. xDDD here are some photos:

i was shocked when i told by the person in charge. He said you touched HER breasts la. Its a SHE. What The.... I don't know this Walls Ice Cream Mascot MooMoo is a female inside. sigh*

and the meal began...YummMMmmYyY~~






Roger's arm was there. Within 10 minutes, he finished his bbq set.






-the end-










after that we went for some walks and Roger planning to play a game of pool with her brother. I didn't play because i don't know how to play. xDDD Then we went to have some deserts at those small stall inside OneU





ROGER!!! your middle finger... spoiled my photo... yumm~









Roger called me to post this. Mr. Potato Head in Transformer Edition*






Going to sleepy already. Tomorrow will post again. zZz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home