My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Dinning at Chili's

Arghh... I just came back from outside. Now the clock is about 1.55am. wow, that's pretty late right now and later 8am I will be having English class. Phew.. Today is Roger's birthday and so I'm gonna to post something about here.


Firstly, Happy Birthday, Rog! He's 18 + now...

He's gonna treat us for dinner tonight at MidValley (MV)... Gees... sounds nice...

I took less picture today. Just some random snaps only. Not really in mood taking picture around.


When we're about to going out, Boonie (purple T-shirt) stepped something. He stepped saddient.blogspot.com Nah, actually I'm pity for him. He had to follow three of us our style today by wearing Adidas sneaker but he don't have. So he wore CM's extra sneaker. You know la, tall people like him, his foot is ordinary abnormal for us, means that bigger size than 3 of us. Poor Boonie, his foot going to shrunk after back to home.

Reached there almost 6 something after switched from KL Sentral LRT to KTM and then to our destination, MV.

Rog and Stella were waiting us at the middle of the mall. Its been for a month I never met Rog since that day we went out at hometown. Honestly got abit miss him. xD And we passed the present to him. He was like oh-my-gawd expression when he saw the present wrapper from newspaper and not really want to received it. Wakakaka... Guess what inside?


Where's everyone? Can you spot someone?


Look at his face. He's curious to know what's it inside. Btw Rog, we hope that you really like it although it cheap and meaningless for you. Just for some of your *collection*



Just some starter, I like the first pic of food. The deliciousness is indescribable!


Yummy desert!

Group pic!!
My stomach can't bare it anymore. Im full. Thanks Rog again for such great dinner!


And lastly before we split again each other, we took this...

Retarded Rog acting weird. Buddies forever... I like this pic anyway~

Rog gotta go early after the dinner because he busy with something about his college work. So, we have some walk after that and decided to go back home early. We surely don't want to miss the last train again. Lol!

This is what we called lame pic:

lacking of boring while waiting for the train.

Looks here, I've been working late now to update my blog. I really loves my blog so much. Sometimes, I get stressed out from the college work and stuff and what I do is express it out in this blog. Making it become part of my diary nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home