My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

edited from Jon

I've a nice story to share with you all:

I have a group mate named Jon and he's same age with me. He told me about his ex and him at campus this morning and I decided to post it out for some justice?

Ok, stop the crap and start now:

Jon, known as playboy at his high school last time. Actually, he had been misunderstood for this *award*. Thats the bad impression by those juniors in his high school. One day, he met a girl named May. May is girl who younger than Jon for 2 years who have a conservative family made she behave better than others girls that acting wild in their high school.

That time, May did have wanna-be bf but she doesn't admit that the other guy is her bf so this is the bright chance for Jon to tackle her. Jon started to take action. He go to the girl there and asked for her cell phone number. And she gave him.

From the day, they start text messaging each other, everyday and every night. In one night, with full confident, Jon expressed to her. May was stunned there, blinked eyes for few times not to believe what was actually happen. So she asked him to repeat what he said. Jon told her "I love you, May".

Their relationship started since that night. They were the sweetest couple in the high school that time. Everyone was jealous for them. Some of them think that Jon is a good looking guy but why he choose May as his soul mates?

Thats the true love, the greatest feeling awarded by Him for human on the earth. Friends of Jon kept teasing Jon as he had a not-so-good-looking gf. Jon can actually hooked with the top ten chunted girls but he doesn't want. Who he like is only May.

May can be considered as the happiness girl in the world but until one night, Jon and May quarreled with each other. Jon'fault and he apologize from his sweetheart for not loosing their relationship.

The couple ended up their relation after 8 months. Jon felt that May's feeling towards him getting lesser and lesser day by day. Jon was sad and emo-ing along the 2 months before get break up. May's attitude has been changed. She is no longer the last time May that Jon met.

Until now, Jon learned something. He think that love is a poison and if he never handled it carefully, the poison might get infected to his body. He told me that just let it go, no matter how much you love her, she wont come back to your side. Girls are bitches. They always thought of guys were always fool girls while girls the one who's the innocent.

I started to think what he told me. Thats make sense. From now on, I will forget her in my life. Try not to contact her anymore to stop the *poison*

Thx Jon, you inspired something in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home