My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quick Update

Last night I just came back from my hometown. Everyone in the class were worried about me... wahahaha... bangga-nyer and Ivy the most I guess so..

Just not-so-long update here..

I realise that XiaXue blog owner for www.xiaxue.blogspot.com do like complaint so much. What also want to complaint even the taxi driver, China hair dresser also want and should I follow her steps?

There's some action inside the bus experienced by everyone before and all this happen to me

Yesterday, I took Transnasional Bus back to KL. My seat is the single seat and this could get me into sleep easily without having to sit with others. Sounds cocky right me? What the hell you're thinking of? You thought you is who? Mahathir'son? Lim Goh Tong's son? Who want sit with you oh? You all sure will think like this right? --

Along in the bus, I can't get really in sleep very well. It is because of the two stupid Malay girls who always speak and talk non-stop (popet popet) along in the bus. Then 1 hours more later, one of them fell into sleep and then only I can get into sleep.

Not more than 30 minutes I *swinging in the dream*, the bus stopped for break.Ah... I'm not gonna to go down for the break. Let me treasure this 20 minutes for some sleep better. After break, the bus continued and heading to KL. And again, I get awake cause the bloody Cibai Malay girls talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk until reached KL. WTF... *limpei* want sleep de ar... (copied from xiaxue*laoniang* ) wakakaka...

back to KL, I took Metro Bus to my new apartment. Amazingly and you could believe, I went to swimming with CM after I back home. Lack of tired-ness I don't but jump into the water better. Enjoy the life as long as you still alive!!

Just only get my Sem1 result.. I failed 3 units that's included Micro,BITA and BS... excluded English Language that was not my fault. ==

For some tags, here's your replies:
Tique: Darn!! What is Google.com?
toong: now only you get this news? Past already past so I'm actually in the process
ANNtique: yeah.. you're random LAMB.. CHOP??
charan: I get it...
Hax: I don't drink...so I don't know.. call me n00b!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home