My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

We're shifting to a new environment

.... to the new environment.

The place named as Genting Klang can considered much more better comparing with Wangsa Maju. There were lots food stalls and restaurant and it's surely become my second Food Heaven for sem 2. We were busy packing our luggage and stuff last night.

After I've moved to there, I guess I won't be so active anymore in blogging. The phone line not yet fixed so we're connectionless for temporarily.

For my buddy, Sheng Wei,
Life is unpredictable as weather. They could be rain or sunny or snowy sometimes same like human life cycle. It come suddenly and we can't do anything about this. It is God decision and we can't fight with Him. I'm sure your dad will rest in peace and get blessed from the Heaven.

Whenever you need shoulder, you can have it. I hope that all of our shoulder can be your supporter so you can't fall down. That's what friend for. You're getting tougher and tougher after this, Wei.

Anyway, back to me. I'm going back my hometown for the funeral by this evening. Today we're quit rushing to do everything. Guess there will be tiredness for 3 of us but not to forget Wei, he's the one more *tired*.

*Away for few days*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home