My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

penat lelahku tidak dapat dilupakan

Its very tiring now. Today got midnight sales, and everything not expecting from my mind. Everyone crushing in want their foot sizes... I thought too much already, but I still very tired. Done my body checkup yesterday, everyday was normal except my gallbladder. Doctor told me something wrong with my gallbladder and advice me go for ultrasound checkup. So just went there, wasted my money time about 2 hour.

Impression: I'm lack of exercises.... I'm unhealthy lol

I din lie... I'd joined the midnight sales organized by Suria Klcc. Not every shops extend their business till 12a.m tonight. Some of them... ya some of them...




Try this brand new Dentyne Splash. not sure whether its newly distribute to the market but who cares right? As long it can play a role in your mouth when people start saying your mouth smelly.

A little description about it. This is a sugar free center filled with lime flavored and strawberry for the pouch. My saliva is dripping on the keyboard. ShytYY




gonna get some sleep. Darn to the people who's kept shouting at level 10

ahhh... I miss someone badly... Im going crazy already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home