My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, December 29, 2008

cuci mata's post strictly only for MALE species

"Inside a big train, I met her again but she's not her. They just look alike. Forgetting someone in the middle of process, here's come the bump both of us. Yet we glared with each other before she stop at the station. Feeling crushed towards me, somehow I still can control my legs from being step out from the train. I started to close both of my tiring eyes at the moment, I've only realise I thought too much. I could only able to watch her distance by distance as soon as the train start moving."

Just back from dinner with my leng nui cousin, Jia Hui a couple hours ago. She seems like thin already since last time we met, I don't know when few months ago lol. Oh, she said I also thin already, got such thing?

Chinese New Year is coming soon. I haven't start to get any clothes for myself. Gonna be like a reddish angpao on the 1st day of CNY.

time for something that related to my post title. I wanna share something from my comp. Only for guys k? Bak kata "cuci mata dengan gambar awek"










that's all for today. I've got more than that in my hard disk. Sharing is caring. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home