My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, January 2, 2009

So it was a happy moo year yesterday

Its my offday again... I went for Pavi and Klcc to shop. Ended it up get a wallet and a bermuda pants from petaling street. Wow... I travel far today. I'm so stupid, I thought of Pasar Seni and Chow Kit is the same place turns up when I realise the street not like Pasar Seni. How stupid am I. Gotta walk from Chow Kit monorail station to Medan Tuanku.

Oh... Padini Concept Store is lack of fitting room. Everyone's getting their clothes for this coming Chinese New Year. I've just got one polo T and bermuda short for Chinese New Year. I'm gonna get more than this. One day 2 set... hmmm.... shoes? Already bought one nike sneaker. 1st day of CNY gonna be greenish theme.

Spent almost half an hour reading TSGS at Times Pavi.

Before I back home, not forgetting stopped at Koon Kee wantan mee stall located at Jln Hang Lekir, Petaling Street. My stomach is drumming again now.

Out for supper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home