My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I need some break

While waiting for my hair get dry, I'm gonna blog few things. Its not raining now, just took my bath a moment ago.

I did a stupid decision couple of hours ago. Maybe this is the right decision although it was silly enough. It's a sweet dream anyway, thanks for appeared in my life.

Yahoo!! Padini Holding will organize one event soon.

Venue: Center Hall of Pavilion KL
Date: 27th April 2009 - 5th April 2009 (to be confirm later)
Business hours: 10am - 10pm

The good new is, I will able to join the event as well. Oh yea what's about the event. It's a Vincci Fair something similar to PC Fair but it's not as huge as PC Fair. Brands that will be involved ; Vincci, Vincci + and Vincci Accessories. Awesome right? I'm going to representing Vincci Klcc outlet to join this event. How excited!!

Time for sweet dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home